11 May 2011

Excercise

So i think my weightloss is pretty much at a steady 2lbs a week, 3 months post op.  What can i do to improve on this loss i hear you ask...well theres only one answer...Excercise.

My attitude to excercise is best described by this pic


Excercise is not something i particularly enjoy - really wish i had that gene that made me want to hit the gym straight after work groan.  But instead i got the 'I must eat' gene booo!  Luckily my sleeve is helping me eat better and making better choices.  I still dont understand why i just couldnt do this without resorting to surgery - its crazy no?

Anyhoo, I have been doing an hours zumba once or twice a week and i actually enjoy that.  But the thought of a gym gives me the shivers!  Does such a thing as gymphobia exist?! However i accept that more physical activity can only aid my weightloss. So im thinking of starting early morning swimming (im guessing it will be quiet at 7am!).  Will start next week as im going to pop in there this week to get myself sorted.

I shall report back next week, wish me luck!

x

1 comment:

  1. Swimming is a good idea. If you don't want to go to a gym, you should consider getting a bike or a cross trainer to use at home. You can get weights as well which are easy to use. I really want to try spinning. Once you get over the dread of the first few workouts you will get hooked. It doesn't take long to start feeling the benefits and then you just want more. Good luck and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete