29 June 2011

Forgive me..

Forgive me brothers and sisters, for i have sinned.  The sin you may ask?



Gluttony......


I confess to eating 3 milky way crispy rolls today.  I was stressed and someone had brought them into work and i just couldnt resist.  I am weak!  I also had one yesterday but we shall ignore that fact

I dont know what im playing at - there just isnt any excuse - my penance shall be to increase excercise next week and reflect on the 'whys'.

Ok ive just got brave and googled the amount of calories in them, expecting them to be around the 200 calorie mark, and they're actually 64 calories! Ok i dont feel soooo bad, but to be honest, it was just luck.  I could have eaten 3 mars bars at 200 calories each, and then felt just as bad.  So the penance stands!

x

2 comments:

  1. Still better than my last week...don't be too hard on yourself. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're doing great gal - a little treat (s!) wont hurt now and again :-)))

    ReplyDelete