2 April 2011

Weigh In

So this week ive lost 4lbs!  Im most chuffed!  Feel like i should be loosing 2-4lbs a week, so i am happy.....for now anyway hah!

Last night i had my first proper big night out.  I had one cocktail (a strawberry woowoo) and then i drnk water for the rest of the night!!  Considering i wasnt drunk, i had a very good night!  While drinking my one woowoo, i did feel tipsy.  But im not sure if that was the drink or just good company and a good night! 

All in all i had a good night, and an even better morning!  Hope this weight loss continues!

x

3 comments:

  1. Well done that's fab! (Strawberry woowoo, but weight loss is gud too :-)) Im doing good on my pre op, never thought I could resist the wine, but I have, so well pleased bout that. Flying out a week tomorrow... Jo x PS how much does that all tot up to now with the pre op included if you dont mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Jo, so far ive lost 37lbs (2 stones & 9lbs) since 25th January =)

    Ive got some photos of the place if you want me to send them? just drop me an email at deets66@hotmail.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome for losing 4lbs!! And glad you had a good night.

    I had 2 glasses of La Tasca sangria, but felt fine. I don't think its very strong though.

    ReplyDelete