16 April 2011

Weigh In

Well howdy world!  Hope we are all doing well?

Today was weigh in day, and ive lost another 2 lbs!  Im elated at the way things are going..infact if i loose 2lbs a week, i should be 11 stones (154lbs) my target weight, by the 5th November!  So the skinny wench within, shall be let loose in time for christmas! 

Having been overweight since i was about 10, i have never been an appropriate weight for my height.  I really cant wrap my head around the fact that one day, i will be 'normal'.  Its just such an immense thing!  Being a fat hepherlump has meant that ive carried this burden and self loathing for a loooong time - last year i just couldnt pretend anymore.  I was utterly miserable.  I am so glad i had the balls (trust me i was shitting myself hah!) to go through with this op.  Im halfway through my journey and even though im technically still a hefferpotamus, i have practically lost 3 stones since starting this journey.

My confidence is slowly increasing and im actually looking forward to my life!

Ive got a few things on my 'to do' list for this year

  1. snag me a man *gets her club out*
  2. get a tattoo to mark my WLS
  3. look half as hot as the cavewoman down there!
(2 out of 3 would work for me!)

x


2 comments:

  1. Good loss this week!!

    what tattoo will you get to mark your surgery??

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Karen! 2lbs is good enough for me! One day ill have a 7lb loss like you lol How much have you lost this week?

    And ive got a few ideas for the tattoo. Will stick some pics and stuff on another post =)

    x

    ReplyDelete