23 April 2011

Weigh In

What a glorious day its been today!  My first bbq of the Summer (cant believe im saying Summer in March haha!).



During the BBQ i had chicken skewers, potato salad and salad leaves.  But i did also have some ice cream mmmmm!  It tasted so nice during this hot weather!  I think i had a little more than i should of really, but sometimes you have to right?!

Anyhoo, todays weigh in....ive lost 3lbs!  I am now in the 14 stones bracket - its unbelievable!  Another 3 stone and i will have met the target i set myself!  I've figured that i should loose the next 3 stone by November this year.  So i should look shmokin for the office xmas party!!

x

2 comments:

  1. We had a BBQ today as well. I had a black tiger prawn, half a burger (no bun), part of a chicken leg, a few bites of Caesar salad and a glass of rose wine. After I had coconut yogurt which we put in the ice cream machine and served on a ring of fresh pineapple. It was all very awesome!! And only quarter of what I would have ate before. I love my sleeve...its so easy to please.

    Well done on your weight loss though!! I think you may have me beat this week.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had an awesome BBQ too! And im sure youll beat my weightloss, i had lots of icecream this week!

    x

    ReplyDelete