19 April 2011

Whoop!

Hello world (ok the 2 or 3 people who read this blog because they are wonderful people!)

I am in a happy mood this wonderful eve.  Pray why?  I hear thoust ask...oneself has lost a whopping 3 stone as of today!!!!

I cant believe this op is actually working - im so used to failure that even having this operation, it never really occured to me that it would work.  Im taking photogrpahs of myself every month, so that in a year or so, i can see exactly where the junk from trunk has gone!

The future is bright, the future is lighter!

x

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the new slimline trunk! We're gonna look sooo hot! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's fabulous, really exciting - well done!!! Bet you really noticing a difference now :-))) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been following you for a few weeks - I go to Brno in a week. You are an inspiration - so honest! Congrats you are doing brilliantly - hope I can do it too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Maggie! You really will be in wonderful hands over there! Not sure if you've seen some of my pictures in earlier posts? I frequently use a forum www.wlsurgery.com and it is a lovely supportive forum, please come and join so we can keep in touch!

    Good luck with your op and really hope all goes well *hugs*

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie, all the best for your Brno adventure. You will be fine and loving it shortly after. Keep us updated.

    Deets - How did the weigh in go today??

    ReplyDelete