12 March 2011

Weigh In Day

Good morning world! (or my lovely 10 followers hah!)

Today is weigh in day, and i have lost 5lbs!!  So pleased after 2 weeks of 1lb losses! 

This week ive been mainly having:

Protein shake for breakfast
A muller yoghurt around 10.30am
Spanish chicken and a light baby bel cheese thing for lunch
Spanish chicken and cauliflower cheese for dinner
A cadburys light chocolate mouse at about 7pm

I cooked up some chicken with tomatos and olives on Monday, i used approximately 2 chicken breasts, and its lasted me all week!  Ive not had it everyday, infact i tried some home made mashed potatoes with chicken pie (i just ate the inside of the pie) - it was lovely, i have to admit, but it really sat heavy on me.  I think i may have got excited and eaten more than i should of really.  It was worth it though, it was lovely mmmmmm

I am actually enjoying my protein shake for breakfast.  I am currently using MuscleFury Designer Whey in chocolate.  I dont usually like chocolate flavoured anything, but this is really sitting well with me. 





I am still feeling really good in myself - im shocked that i am feeling so well!  Especially with such little food.  Clothes are beginning to feel loose, i can see that my giant gut and the junk in my trunk are going down. 

I really do have a weird shaped body, im all tummy, ass and thighs! -  im hoping that when i loose weight it will start looking normal!

x

3 comments:

  1. 5 lbs is so awesome!!! I knew your turn was due. And hate to tell ya, but your already gorgeous and things can only get better. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - where ya bin all week!! Been looking out for ya - clearly getting bizzi losing loads of weight. Well done you. Im gonna be using some of ur menus, thanks for posting em. Jo XX

    ReplyDelete