25 March 2011

Food Diary - Day 7

I have the blues today



This morning i got on the scales to have a peek, and ive lost nothing and gained nothing.  The weights not likely to change overnight so that means that for 2 weeks ive not lost anything.  Ive been down today anyway so this news has not helped my mental attitude (maybe im due on?).

I was very naughty today in terms of my food but i felt crap - i had a bag of crisps and KFC small popcorn chicken for dinner.  Not the end of the world you might think, but its a step in the wrong direction.  I felt like 'fuck it'. 

I have surgery, i eat about 1000 calories a day, and ive not lost weight for 2 weeks.  I mean what the fuck?  Maybe i can eat too much?  I read earlier about a sleever who is a few weeks ahead of me...she says she can only manage a third of a large tin of soup.  I think i could manage the whole tin!!!  Is it that she just stops at a third?  Or that i just keep going?  It's kind of frustrating.

I did an hours zumba on Monday, even jogged a teeny bit.  I did half an hour of Zumb yesterday too.  I mean what the fuck has a girl got to do to loose a few pounds?

As ive mentioned, im feeling blah today.  The no loss has tipped me over the edge.

I have also realised that i no longer have any coping mechanisims - i gave up smoking in January.  I've been missing it this week.  I know thats stupid, and i wont go back to smoking, but in those certain times where it all just gets to much, a faithful friend wouldnt go a miss.  Also i can no longer fall into the arms of my lifetime lover, food.  I cant mae myself feel better by eating or smoking.  Ive never really been a drinker but im thinking maybe this is the time to start!! I used to smoke the odd joint, and i cant tell you how a joint would sit perfectly with me right this second.  Hoever, the inevitable munchies would not be good post sleeve.

So im left feeling a little lost and blue today.

Anyway, heres today stupid food diary  x

4 comments:

  1. Come on chin up! Cant happen longer term when you trying so hard - u not been long on proper food so its gonna have a small impact - will show up on scales soon.. Im going on pre op diet soon, here i come lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you =) My chin is up today, i did manage to loose some weight! Good luck with the pre-op! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how brutally honest you are on here!! It will start happening soon, how can it not?! You are definitely doing way, way more exercise than I am. I don't seem to have the energy for proper exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the excercise is there to help speed the weight loss up - i honestly need it!! x

    ReplyDelete