17 February 2011

9 Days Post Op

Well today i went to the doctors to have my stitches taken out.  I was not looking forward to it as i could see some of the stitches were stuck in mini scabs!!

Ok so here is a god awful picture of my tummy 3 days post op, and taken on the day i flew back to the UK.  You can see some slight bruising, but honestly it never got worse than this.



Here are my scars today. 


The first scar had a little leakage from it but the nurse said it wasnt an infection, so she just added iodine.  Kind of looks like a cheap chinese style tattoo!








The other pic is of the typical scars ive got - im hoping these will heal up well!  Im so glad the stitches are out - they didnt hurt.  A couple of them had to be 'tugged' but it really wasnt painful.






I have 4 more heparin shots left *ugh*.  Cant wait until those feckers are over and done with!!

So after the heparin is finished, it will just be me and my sleeve x

4 comments:

  1. Who took the pic of your tum?? I get my stitches out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you took the pic! bet you cant wait to get the buggers out! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I? lol Must have just had a pain relief injection!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol have you had yours out yet? x

    ReplyDelete