4 February 2011

Not Enough Time!

Ive been trying to get as much of this journey down before my op because i want it to flow and make sense!  I have missed so much out - honestly if i put as much energy into loosing weight as i have done in the last few months researching weight loss surgery, i could well be a size 8!

Its been an emotional rollercoaster. 

Was on high when my GP referred me
Then on a low when the PCT said no
On a high when i decided to go private
On a low when i realised how much it was going to cost!
On a high when i booked it abroad
On a low when people kept warning me off
On a high when id spoken to people who'd been with the same company
On a low when i started the pre-diet
On a high when i started loosing weight!

And well so much more inbetween!!  Im kinda running out of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment