19 February 2011

Foooood

I am really craving solid food tonight...im not hungry but i want something hot, chewy and tasty!!  My brother has ordered himself a Dominos pizza with all the extras.  This used to be one of my favourite fat meals and god it smells good. 

I was looking forward to pureed food but not at the moment - i dont think it will satisfy my tastebuds.  I know i had this surgery to help me loose weight but i do hope there comes a point again in my life where i can have a slice of pizza, or grab a burger sometime!

Food my friend...i miss you x

2 comments:

  1. I missed food, sooo much those first few weeks. I remember getting angry because everybody around me was eating. It does get better, but even at a year out i still have days that I wish I could eat just a little bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. argh its frustrating! i dont want to be anywhere where people are eating - boooo

    enjoying reading your blog by the way, very funny ;-) x

    ReplyDelete