12 February 2011

Coming Home

So we flew home on Friday, with Ryan Air, who just annoy me and should just bloody allocated seats! argh!

Myself and K, went to the back of the plane, and L went to the front for the leg room (just want to add here that on the way there, the 3 of us sat right at the VERY front!).  We found the back row empty this time so myself and K sat at the VERY back.  Luck has been on my side lately and she didnt fail me this time!  I told K to look as wide as she could so no-one sat next to us (and there, ladies and gentlemen, we have a win!).



We flew home comfortably whilst i watched Wolfman on my netbook.

I mean i was worried about the surgery and stitches but everything went well, and i really had no cause for concern.  I guess you cant help a little amount of nerves!

x

1 comment:

  1. The 'make yourself look wide' will defo stay with me for life...but I certainly am not complaining about getting 3 whole seats for just the 2 of us. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete