23 February 2011

Day 15 - Post Op

Good news folks, i pooped today!  Was quite a dense poop but out it come!  Didnt need to take anything in the end.

For the last 3 days ive had what is best described as 'furry teeth'.  It feels like the inside of my teeth are rough, mainly the top two centre teeth.  When i brush my teeth, the feeling eases up a bit but within half an hour, im furry again!  Ive brushed my teeth so often in these last few days that my gums at the top, have become inflamed and are now bleeding everytime i brush!

Im hoping that when i start real food, this horrible feeling should go away.  If it doesnt go away, i'll...just worry about it later!

Today i had a very nice dinner, even if i do say so myself!  I had my pureed bolognaise sauce, with watery  instant mash topped with parmesan cheese mmmmm  it tasted so nice!  I ate 90% of the little ramekin i used.  I feel comfortably full.  I did have a moment where i forgot i cant drink and eat at the same time and that felt heavy on my chest.  I gave it 5 minutes then carried on eating



I have to say im so afraid of vomitting!  It's become a little phobia of mine - you'd think after all that puking at the hospital, i'd be used to it!  BUT i dont want to know what it feels like to eat so much that you vomit...it looks like its something every sleever does at least once...but im scared!!

Today i have eaten...

No comments:

Post a Comment